We are so confident in the quality of StarCityGames.com® In-Store Programs, we guarantee the following minimum attendance at your events:
- Invitational Qualifiers: 25 players
- Super Invitational Qualifiers: 50 players
If attendance does not meet these minimums, StarCityGames.com® will issue a coupon which is redeemable for a free Invitational Qualifier or $200USD off a Super IQ.
To help you reach the guaranteed attendance numbers, Invitational Qualifiers offer extensive event advertising including a StarCityGames.com® Event Finder listing, a personalized Invitational Qualifier Facebook Event page, a front page listing on StarCityGames.com®, and much more!
For more in-store advertising, visit the Digital Media Kit Page for printable IQ event flyers, Facebook event photos, and more!
To qualify for the Guarantee, the event fee must be received in full within 30 days of approval and at least six weeks before the event date.
- Invitational Qualifier
- Event Kit Contains:
- 1 Invitational Qualification
- 8 Top 8 Pins
- 8 IQ Playmats
- 1 Judge Playmat
- 25 Table Tents
- 1 Open Series Playmat (Previous Season / Mandatory Door Prize)
- 50 Invitational Winner Tokens
- 1 Judge Token
- 16 SCG Premium Vouchers
- 1 Advertising Poster
- StarCityGames.com® Event Finder listing
- Bimonthly geotargeted event email listing
- Event listings on regional StarCityGames.com® orders
- In-Store Programs Google Calendar listing
- StarCityGames.com® Facebook page advertising
- Invitational Qualifier Facebook page event
- Sidebar Link on StarCityGames.com®
- SCG Newsletter listing
Minimum Prize Structure
- 1st: $250, Qualification for a StarCityGames.com® Invitational, Exclusive StarCityGames.com® Playmat, Top 8 pin
- 2nd: 24 Packs of Current Set, Exclusive StarCityGames.com® Playmat, Top 8 pin
- 3rd-4th: 12 Packs of Current Set, Exclusive StarCityGames.com® Playmat, Top 8 pin
- 5th-8th: 6 Packs of Current Set, Exclusive StarCityGames.com® Playmat, Top 8 pin
1 (L1 or higher) — Rewards (5 Judge Pts)
Tournament organizers are required to submit a winner photo, Top 8 Decklists, and DCI Reporter or Wizard Event Reporter file in Organizer tools. If you have any questions about running an IQ, please see our FAQ.
Spring 2016 Event Kits
Event Kits featuring Cemetery Showdown by Kristen Plescow are available during the Spring Season (April-June 2016).
Event Kits include Playmats, Top 8 Pins, retired Open Series playmats, Invitational Winner Tokens, Premium Vouchers, and Judge playmats and tokens!