Since December will be the start of Season 1 Invitational Qualifiers for 2018, we will be delaying the opening of December’s scheduling window to October 2nd. At that time we will take requests for both December and January!
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
In the meantime, I thought we could show off the Season One IQ Playmat (it’s Dino-mite!)
Thank you for ordering the StarCityGames.com Owl of Devastation playmat.
- Please take the photo in good lighting and be sure to capture your logo.
- Use @starcitygames and #SCGPrereleasePlaymats in your tweet.
We are excited to once again offer our incredibly popular Prerelease Playmat Program to our StarCityGames.com In-Store Programs Organizers! These playmats can be offered as participation items, early registration incentives, prizes, or however you wish to bring in more fans and enhance the Prerelease experience in your store!
The In-Store Programs team strives to improve our events based on your feedback and new opportunities, and we have three exciting new announcements for Season Two Invitational Qualifiers!
- Invitational Qualifiers now only require one L1 judge to run. Please staff appropriately and get more judges as needed, but we understand sometimes a solid L1 is all you need.
- Table tents will no longer be included with IQs starting in July. Our table tents are durable enough that many organizers have asked us to stop sending them every time. Between that feedback and the existence of table tents from Wizards of the Coast, we will no longer send them by default with IQ kits.
- You can now have your store’s logo added to your Top 8 IQ playmats if you purchase an IQ Plus kit! Here are the details:
- This will be available for IQ Plus events scheduled for August through December. The event fee for IQ Plus events will be $400.
- IQ Plus events will only be approved within the first 5 days of the scheduling window for a given month.
- To ensure delivery on time, we must schedule, process payment, and receive logos for IQ Plus events no later than 5 days after we open scheduling for that month.
- Upon approval, we will provide you with a link to upload your logo, as well as details on file requirements.
Karma Carnelian by Andrea Radeck
Please give us a call at 540-685-4386 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments about these changes!
Based on feedback from organizers, we are amending the IQ judge requirement. Effective immediately, you are no longer required to have an L2 or two L1 judges at your IQs. Organizers will again be able to host an IQ with a single L1 judge. Please use your best judgment and staff appropriately.